TIPS & TRICKS
HOT GLOWING BRIQUETTES IN TWO WAYS
With QuickGlow Cold Air Booster and QuickGlow BBQ Jet Air Booster, your briquettes are ready in just 8 minutes.
QUICK BOOSTER can be used with batteries or with power supply, which is purchased separately.
- Place 3-4 firelighters on the metal plaque and lighten them up
- Place the filled Booster chimney starter on QUICK BOOSTER
- Press the start-button
- When the flames are reaching the top of the briquettes, and looking grey, remove the Booster chimney starter. Switch off the QUICK BOOSTER. You are now ready to start barbecuing
QuickGlow BBQ Jet Air Booster used with power supply
- Connect your BBQ JET AIR BOOSTER to a power source/to the plug, and set the timer
- Place the booster chimney starter with the briquettes on BBQ JET AIR BOOSTER, wait 8 minutes and your briquettes are ready
- Slowly pour the hot glowing briquettes over the grill. You are now ready to start barbequing
SMOKE ADDS FLAVOUR TO
Add a smoky flavour to the meat and vegetables and get the unique barbeque taste. Make the flavour even more unique by adding wood chips or hickory hardwood pellets – apply it on your hot glowing briquettes on the grill.