GLOWING HOT BRIQUETTES IN 8 MINUTES
Boost your grill to go go in just 8 minutes
Many people love the real barbecue taste, but do not always have the time to wait for the briquettes to be ready for use.
With BBQ JET Air Booster or Quick Booster, your briquettes are ready in just 8 minutes - the same time it takes to heat a gas grill. There are two models - a HOT AIR booster and a COLD AIR booster. Read below about the difference between the two products.
BBQ JET AIR BOOSTER
QuickGlow BBQ Jet Air Booster kick-starts your briquettes in just 8 minutes approx. – without using a lighter or fire lighters.
1) Connect your BBQ JET AIR BOOSTER to a power source/to the plug, and set the timer
2) Place the grill-starter with the briquettes on BBQ JET AIR BOOSTER, wait 8 minutes and your briquettes are ready
3) Slowly pour the hot glowing briquettes over the grill. You are now ready to start barbecuing.
QUICKGLOW COLD AIR BOOSTER
QUICKGLOW COLD AIR BOOSTER is for those, who would like to get glowing hot briquettes ready in just 8 minutes – no matter where you are barbequing. QUICK BOOSTER can be used with batteries or via power supply, which is purchased separately.
1) Place 3-4 fire lighters on the metal plaque and lighten them up
2) Place the filled booster chimney starter on QUICK BOOSTER
3) Press the start-button to the right if you are using batteries. Press the start-button to the left if you are using via power supply
4) When the flames are reaching the top of the briquettes, and looking grey, remove the booster chimney starter. Switch off the QUICK BOOSTER. You are now ready for barbecuing.
QUICKGLOW CHIMNEY STARTER
QuickGlow BBQ Starter is a comfortable grill starter, which ensures your briquettes light quickly and evenly. QuickGlow Booster Chimney Starter is specifically innovated to use together with QuickGlow Boosters for the fastest and easiest way to get barbequing.
QUICKGLOW BBQ STARTER
QuickGlow BBQ Starter is a comfortable grill starter, which ensures your briquettes light quickly and evenly. The ergonomic handles provide control when pouring hot glowing briquettes on your grill.